Infrared Sauna San Marcos CA
Clients from San Marcos California and nearby Carlsbad, Escondido, Oceanside, and Vista come to Massage Green Spa for an Infrared Therapy Sauna Session. If you would like the benefits of Infrared Therapy, contact us today!
Infrared saunas use a special heater that generates infrared rays similar to those produced by sunlight without the ultraviolet radiation. People from San Marcos California and nearby Escondido and Vista love our infrared sauna at Massage Green Spa, which use Solocarbon® Heating Technology.
Health Benefits of Infrared Saunas
Saunas have been used for thousands of years as a form of natural healing, as well as a means of relaxation. Traditionally hot rocks were used to create steam, but recently, through the advent of modern science, has infrared technology been incorporated into saunas. This brings with it a whole new world of new health benefits, in addition to those previously available in normal saunas.
- Detoxification – Sweating is one of the body’s ways of staying healthy. Not only does it help cool the skin and control body temperature, but it also excretes harmful toxins present in our systems. Infrared saunas cause a rise in core body temperature, resulting in a thorough, cleansing sweat.
- Anti-Aging and Skin Rejuvenation – The long wavelengths of infrared light are the most effective form of light for healing the dermis and epidermis, the top two layers of skin. Exposure to infrared light stimulates collagen production, which reduces wrinkles and improves skin tone.
- Pain Relief – Heat from infrared light penetrates into your skin, joints, muscles, and other tissue, helping to alleviate both minor aches to chronic pain.
- Relaxation – In contrast to normal saunas that run at very high temperatures, which can sometimes be uncomfortable, infrared saunas use a more gentle and therapeutic heat. Its mildness helps you relax, with lasting effects. You’ll feel more refreshed all day, and sleep better at night.
- Cell Health – By stimulating the circulatory system, infrared saunas can increase blood flow and allow more oxygen into your cells. In addition to sending more oxygen and nutrients to your cells, it will also assist in transporting waste and toxins out of your body as well. Healthy circulation is vital to healing and muscle strength.
- Improved Circulation – As infrared red light penetrates and heats your muscles, your blood vessels with dilate and allow more blood to flow through them. With regular use, infrared saunas can drastically improve your blood flow, up to twice the normal rate in some cases.
- Lower Blood Pressure – Raising your core body temperature, increasing your heart rate, and inducing a deep sweat will all contribute to lowering your blood pressure, further improving your blood circulation. The benefits of using infrared saunas twice a week to lower your blood pressure have been scientifically proven.
- Weight Loss – Measured studies on the detailed benefits of infrared saunas have show that a single session can burn 600 calories or more, all while you lie and relax. As your heart rate increases and your body sweats in order to keep you cool, your metabolism will rise, burning more calories in the process.
- Wound Healing – Researchers and dermatologists have found that infrared saunas significantly increase the healing rate of skin damage. By promoting faster cell regeneration and tissue growth, wounds will heal more quickly and risk of infection will be lowered.